Savvy Social Security Planning
With all that is going on in the world today, planning for tomorrow isn’t getting any easier. Tension in Washington D.C., market volatility amid rising rates and trade war, tax reform, and many other factors have American pre-retirees and retirees on edge and looking for answers. Join your host, Javid Jaraiedi of Jaraiedi Financial Group, as he explores the latest strategies to create and protect a secure retirement in today’s volatile economic environment.
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- What are the 5 factors to consider when applying for benefits?
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits?
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse?
- When does it make sense to delay benefits?
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income?
Date and Time
Wed, Jun 03, 2020
6:00p - 7:00p EST
Register at: https://bit.ly/SocialSecurity6pm