OrganizerKatie Taglieri firstname.lastname@example.org
With all that is going on in the world today, planning for tomorrow isn’t getting any easier. Tension in
Washington D.C., market volatility amid rising rates and trade war, tax reform, and many other factors have
American pre-retirees and retirees on edge and looking for answers. Join your host, Javid Jaraiedi of
Jaraiedi Financial Group, for a complimentary gourmet dinner as he explores the latest strategies to help create and protect a secure retirement in today’s volatile economic environment.
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- What are the 5 factors to consider when applying for benefits?
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits?
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse?
- When does it make sense to delay benefits?
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income?
Date and Time
Wed, Sep 18, 2019
6:30p - 8:30p EST