At this event we will share charitable giving strategies that run from the simple to the complex. We will discuss how different methods of giving provide distinct sets of opportunities (and drawbacks), so you can better decide where a creative charitable gift fits in your plan.
In this course you will learn about sophisticated giving principles and techniques:
- Discover how lifetime gifts differ from charitable bequests
- Learn how income tax deductions factor into charitable gifts
- Be introduced to how retained income strategies work
- Identify methods that defer donations but yield upfront benefits to you
- Learn how to donate effectively using particular assets, such as retirement benefits or life insurance
- Understand which techniques give you the flexibility to change your mind about which organization will receive money that you have donated
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 29, 2020
6:30p - 8:00p EST
Jaraiedi Financial Group
This special event is our first seminar of 2020 and will be hosted by Scott Lingrell, Vice President of Jaraiedi Financial Group.